WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
The Towers for Users course is specifically aimed at those who are tasked with using, erecting, dismantling and inspecting mobile access towers safely. The course will not only help delegates to achieve all of these tasks safely (for themselves and colleagues) and efficiently but also make them aware of legislation and related requirements.
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE COURSE?
– Teaching staff to take responsibility for health and safety, both relating to
themselves and their colleagues.
– Training delegates to a strong competency level when it comes to carrying out
– Ensuring that delegates are able to create and adhere to safe working practice
when carrying out their responsibilities.
Over the duration of the course delegates will learn all about the following key
– Maintenance of and caring for the equipment
– Industry standards and regulations
– Safe assembly of towers
– Safe dismantling of towers
– Safe repositioning of towers
– Safe use and stability of towers
– Component awareness
– Hazard awareness
structure and assessment
The course will consist of a theory test, practical session and practical assessment, which includes the current approved tower assembly methods, 3T (Through the Trap) and AGR (Advanced Guard Rail).