IPAF harness safety TRAINING
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
The IPAF training course is aimed at teaching delegates how to inspect and safely us their harness when working on MEWPs
The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) seriously encourages that full body harnesses and adjustable lanyards are used when personnel are working from a boom type MEWP. As such they recognise that all such workers be fully trained in how to use these pieces of equipment.
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE COURSE?
The half day course, which is split into theory and practical parts will serve to help delegates:
– Identify and choose the most suitable PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to help protect against falls from height.
– Have a comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety guidance and regulations.
– Understand how to best inspect, maintain, store and use their harness and lanyard.
– Learn how to adjust and fit a lanyard and harness properly
– After successful completion of the course, delegates with a PAL card will have it endorsed with this new qualification, while those who do not possess a PAL card will be issued with an IPAF certificate.
SEARCH FOR A MACHINE TO HIRE:
approved training centre
We are proud to have been the first IPAF training centre based in Sheffield and are delighted to offer four dedicated courses all given the Eagle stamp of quality and offered with flexible options that allow morning, afternoon, evening and even weekend bookings.