IPAF pav training(PUSH AROUND VEHICLE)
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE COURSE?
The bulk of the PAV course is practical training, which is detailed below, but thereis also a theory element and test covering:
– Legislation and Guidance
– Pre-Use Inspections/Handovers
– Thorough examinations, Familiarisation, Pre-Use Inspection, Identify Safety Items& Controls, Defects & Emergency descent.
– Safe operating practice
– Identifying and coping with potential hazards
– Familiarisation with the machine itself
– Identification and understanding of major components- How to carry out inspections – from tyres, brakes and lights to electrical cables,fluid levels and retaining bolts
– How to correctly start and stop the machine
– Route-planning methods, allowing for gradients, access, conditions andobstructions
– Getting the machine ready for work, including practice set-ups
– Basic operational guidance
– Examples of in-work applications of the machinery
– Correct parking and charging of the equipment
Every successful delegate will receive an IPAF Certificate of Training and IPAF PALPhoto ID Card (valid for 5 years).