Eagle Platforms are never short of excuses to expand our fleet and this time it is two brand new models of scissor lifts and booms respectively that triggered the move to expanding what is already a comprehensive fleet of vehicles across the working at height gamut.
The GMG 6094-RT Scissor Lift
The scissor lift comes from prestigious manufacturer GMG and is the 60694-RT model, the ‘RT’ standing for ‘Rough Terrain.’ This is an impressive beast that boasts a 24’10” (7.55m) platform when extended. While the dual deck extensions mean it is known as an ‘ultra-deck’ model. Let’s take an in-depth look at some of the features that make the GMG 60694-RT such an impressive addition.
• 110v Generator as standard, fully automated hydraulic outriggers (can work independently or auto-levelling)
• 7m plus deck size with double extenders, and 20m working height
• Solid RT wheels on oscillating axles with material loading points at the front & rear
• Quiet mode option & full 4wd traction system
• Material loading, Front/Rear
• Fully proportional Drive/Lift
• Solid cushion tires
• Lanyard attachments as standard
There are also some highly impressive safety features, which as a training provider, Eagle Platforms obviously takes incredibly seriously. These are:
• Emergency shut-off at platform and lower controls
• Non-skid platform deck
• Quality alarm
• Self-closing swing gates
• Multi-axis tilt sensor
• Scissor maintenance lock
• Emergency lowering system
Easy maintenance access to mechanical and electronic parts make for easy repairs in the unlikely event of a problem, reducing any downtime.
The Haulotte HA41 RTJ Pro Boom
The other brand new model that Eagle Platforms have added is the HA41 RTJ Pro Boom from mainstay manufacturer Haulotte, who are always at the top of the pile for quality machines. This is another Rough Terrain model benefitting from some outstanding characteristics as standard:
• High quality performance and very easy to operate
• Continuous outreach control
• Outstanding rough terrain driving features including 4 wheel drive and steer, and a front oscillating axle increasing stability over uneven ground
• Up to 4 simultaneous, proportional movements
• Optimized service ability
• Exclusive modular basket easy and quick to repair, reducing downtime
• Self-diagnosis tool integrated on the lower control box
• Incredibly safe feel during operation
• The smallest turning radius on the market, making it suitable for work in tight conditions as well as over rougher terrain
The Haulotte boom also makes use of Biodegradable hydraulic oil, making it more environmentally sound. In terms of the technical data of the boom, some of the more notable examples include:
• A working height of 41.5m
• A platform height of 39.5m
• Horizontal outreach of 20.1m
• Lift capacity of 230kg (2 people)
• A stowed height of 2.99m
• A stowed length of 13.1m
• A weight of 23,900kg
Both the scissor lift and boom are available for hire and will play a valuable new role in what has become one of the most comprehensive fleets of working at height machinery in the UK.
Get in touch with one of our dedicated team members for details.