Let's WORK TOGETHER
About Eagle Platforms
From our head office in Sheffield and regional hubs across the UK, we can supply all your access needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with an exclusive range of machines from the world’s leading manufacturers. In addition to this, our award winning Service & Training teams can ensure the complete support for all aspects of your MEWP requirements.
Plant Mechanic / Mobile Service Engineer
£43,000 per year
Full Time (40 Hours)
10th August 2022
Due to our continued growth, we are actively seeking an experienced, self-motivated Plant Mechanic / Mobile Service Engineer (CAP). Experience within the powered access or plant hire sectors is advantageous, however we will be happy to review applications from similar service industries. Any candidates currently working within these industries will be treat with full discretion.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- The ability to fault find
- Carry out routine PDI and back to yard checks, and attend & repair to breakdowns on site.
- Keep accurate records of works carried out
- Ensuring damage is reported to the hire office
- Carry out repairs required on machines
- Keeping the yard and workplace tidy
- Correctly tagging machines when they are ready for hire
- Speak with customers who call in breakdowns to see if this can be resolved over the phone
- Carry out LOLERs on site and in the yard
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- CAP desirable/advantageous
- Have knowledge of hydraulics, electrics and mechanical systems.
- Have an understanding of Diesel and Electric engines
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Be able to use own initiative & problem solving
- Be well organised & a forward planner
- To be able to work alone as well as be a team player
- To be self-motivated and show a willingness to expand your knowledge and experience
- Take pride in work to ensure the machines are kept in a pristine state